8 jun 2012

P.D. be truthful



Just one more question, the last this night
if you dont wanna talk, don't matter, it's alright
But tell me that's something hidden under light
Just is not the right yime. I will understand

And that's beacuse Im afraid, I'm worry, my friend
there's a secret you haven't said
And when I know, not by your own
I will be too late (Too late)

So come here right now, 
And tell me what it's all about
Why did your stars fade to black
or what if you don't know where you are?
Here's my hand, We'll find you back
I'll keep by your side

If it's a joke, better you stop
and if is not, well, why don't you talk?
this is not a way of living
How can i ever make you change your mind?

-chorus-

I'll keep by your side, we'll find you back
I'll keep by your side, I'll keep by your side...

..so tell me why, why?
... can you tell if this is going to last, last?
.....cuase I don't really wanna say good-bye, bye...
.......cuase I don't really wanna say good-bye, bye.......






No hay comentarios

Publicar un comentario